Australia's Discus King - And Aquarium Advice
Discus 7 years ago 866 views
Tropical Fish, Aquariums and Fishkeeping can be confusing, Australia's King of Discus and I worked together at a Tropical Fish Importer and Store 25 years ago and we are still Friends today, In this series of Videos we will explain why there is so much different advice , in this Wonderful Hobby. Comments are Welcome. If you ENJOY this Video PLEASE CLICK on LIKE, SHARE, LEAVE COMMENTS and SUBSCRIBE. Thanks for Watching.
90 videos later, its safe to say no one cares what you think or at the very least, we dont find you credible. This video just comes off like you are a child throwing a tantrum because no one will listen to you. You come off as a jealous or envious person to be honest. Cant get anyone to listen to you, so you will just simply talk about how everyone is wrong? Nice. Waste of time. wont be back.
Introducing Mike from Mass Aquariums.
Mike wants to sell you a subscription to his New Business, Aquarium Box.
This was Mike's reply to my PM about what he thought about the Top YouTubers being as Specific as they can be as to Which TYPE of Tank they are giving Advice For in each Video they make, being watched all around the World.
Frankly it Smells very Fishy, that people trying to Sell you something, should think being Specific is a problem.
No Professional Aquarium Company I can Think of, would be as Unprofessional, as what Aquarium Box seems to be. judging from the above Response.
- Honest, interesting Feedback is Welcome.
- I Agree to Disagree and Do Not Block.
- 33 years of Hands on, and Tens of Thousands of Fish later, I have some Opinions. No Apologies for that Mike.
- Giving Opinions that are Great for 25% of the World's Fishkeepers, but are Terrible for the Other 75%, is Very Bad I think, unless the YouTube presenter is Specific to what they are talking about.
- I Appreciate anyone taking the time to give their thoughts.
- Have a Great Day Mike.
- It's Nice to be Important Mike, but it's Important to be Nice.
Welcome to the Wild and Exciting World of giving People Advice. :-)
You will never progress in life until you are open to receive new information.
Your mind is like a parachute, it only works when it is OPEN.
10. comment for Australia's Discus King - And Aquarium Advice