Ultimate Fiji Diving HD revised
Diving 11 years ago 86,932 views
Diving Rainbow Reef with Garden Island Resort dive shop. Video clips of clown fish in anenome, white tip reef sharks, colorful soft corals, sneaking up on a resting shark, sea turtle, Annie snake charming a blue ribbon eel out of it's hole, the great white wall at 100', swim throughs, playing with a giant clam and hoping it doesn't take my finger off. Dive sites include; GIR Reef, Rainbows End, Fish Factory, High Way, Annie's Bommie, Jack's Place, Great White Wall, West Point, Sam's Point, & Blue Ribbon Eel Reef.
NO you are NOT allowed to catch fish anywhere you Freaking Moron .
they get 85% of there energy from the sun and the other 15% from filter feeding