AFRICA Surf Trip | Barrels with Koa Smith | Skeleton Bay (2018)
Surf 4 years ago 206,538 views
Join (@chrisrogers) and me as we rally from Cape Town, South Africa to Skeleton Bay, Namibia to chase the dream wave! This surf trip was almost cut very short after getting robbed (a story for another time) only one hour into Namibia. With some luck, a Namibian Special Forces Officer and some CCTV footage, we recovered nearly all our belongings and found exactly what we were looking for. Perfect surf. Thank you Koa Smith for letting us film you with GoPro's all week and for letting us hop in your truck every morning! - FIND ME HERE! - IG | https://www.instagram.com/chrisfarro/ YT | https://www.youtube.com/christopherfarro E | firstname.lastname@example.org - DA HOMIES - Chris Rogers | https://www.instagram.com/chrisrogers | Thank you for the camera gear, collaborating with footage, going to the embassy with me to replace my passport, the epic drone footage annnnnd for being a rad travel buddy even when the shit hits the fan! Koa Smith | https://www.instagram.com/koasmith | Ur a tube hound! Nuff said! - MUSIC - Seventh Heaven | Dreamcatcher Organic Bijou | Ooyy Sahalé_|_Magharibi Let's collaborate! ChrisFarroVlogs@gmail.com
10. comment for AFRICA Surf Trip | Barrels with Koa Smith | Skeleton Bay (2018)
20. comment for AFRICA Surf Trip | Barrels with Koa Smith | Skeleton Bay (2018)
30. comment for AFRICA Surf Trip | Barrels with Koa Smith | Skeleton Bay (2018)
50. comment for AFRICA Surf Trip | Barrels with Koa Smith | Skeleton Bay (2018)
And few minutes later I sam him!
Chris Farro and Chris Rogers in a same video, this is just amazing!!!
You are the best!
1: What an intro, STOKED
2. Those drone shots flying through the flamingos. Epic!
3. And of course those waves are from another planet.
Keep the vlogs coming