Best First Surf Trick To Learn - Beginner Intermediates
Surf 6 years ago 178,254 views
You learned to surf down the line both left and right, and now you are ready to learn you first surfing trick. The floater is one of the easiest first surfing tricks to learn. Atua's Spanish verrsion of this video here https://youtu.be/fCfrs_K7bW0 FREE 5 Video Improve Your Surfing Course http://surfcoaches.com/ iSURFTRIBE Hats - Shirts - Tanks http://iSurftribe.com Atua's Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfn_qdZ1XMLRKIfMhexjooA SUBSCRIBE! http://www.youtube.com/user/surfcoaches LET'S CONNECT! -- https://www.facebook.com/iSurfTribe -- https://instagram.com/iSurfTribe/ -- https://twitter.com/surfcoaches
10. comment for Best First Surf Trick To Learn - Beginner Intermediates
Don't try it
20. comment for Best First Surf Trick To Learn - Beginner Intermediates
30. comment for Best First Surf Trick To Learn - Beginner Intermediates
How do you do a pump from the middle of the wave or a bottom turn to floater? Most of the time I get hit by the lip before I can get my board up and over it?!
hope it helps you
50. comment for Best First Surf Trick To Learn - Beginner Intermediates
Q and A
I have two major problems
1) Where i surf ther are a bunch of surfers and i find it hard to catch my waves since on every wave in the set people are before me on the wave so i have to give it up.
2) When i decide to catch a wave I am not really able to know when it will close out and eventually i find myself riding the white water.
but the other problem is the big one